Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~ Labels: LaLa Ft. HaHa, My First in everything
010311 - my first outing with her.
I want to explore sembawang park.
So she take me there
050311 - I ask her out again and went to woodlands waterfront.
160311 - we went to woodlands waterfront again and we manage to watch sunset together.
260311 - we meet up for PAYM Appreciation Night.
I manage to get close to her.
020411 - we went out for a friend birthday.
That part, I really almost get very close to her.
120411 - I let a girl to hug me for the first time because she need it.
I say Less Than Three to her.
020511 - We have study group :) and was very lucky cause I get to meet her.
040511 - She is so happy till she didnt text me the whole day. She attach.
070511 - The special ten went out to escape theme park and have fun.
She follow me where I go.
I sent her at mrt and did'nt manage to hug her.
100511 - After I say "I Love You." in message, she acting weird. She started to change he statues
150511 - We went out for study and lepak for a while.
While lepak at woodlands waterfront, she tell me that she love me.
160511 - I find out that she like someone.
Her ex chat with her and making me jealous
The whole day I didnt text her
230511 - I get to meet her becuase she say she miss me.
I sit beside her and she move to sit very close to my
Suddenly she lie her head at my shoulder and I hug care cause I care for her
My first time letting someone lie her head to me and hug her.
010611 - She left me.
010711 - I get to meet her after a month. She tell me why she left me.
040711 - I make a special date for her and she give a first kiss at my cheek. I was shock. On that day I started to hold her hand.
060711 - I meet her and say "Can I be your GirlFriend?"
she rejected me.
I ask her again "Can I be your BoyFriend?"
she say... What you think?
080711 - She take me to a place where i want to go. I get to kiss at her cheer and hug her alot of time.
120711 - I make her alot of laugh by using a book title "500 model poses."
260711 - I give surprise first kiss on her. She was shock.
070911 - I bite her nose for the first time I bite a girl ~.~
I ask "Do you want a kiss?" I was scared and worried coz I know Im not gonna be good.
I ask her this because when I look at her eyes, she want it.
She lift her shoulder up two times.
I move my head slowly infront of her lips and kiss her.
While kissing her, i realise and shock that I am kissin someone and think, "what am i doing? I thought that I use to hate it?"
I get to meet her father and he say "I dont allow you be friends with her anymore. If you want her to be your friend again, meet her after ten years."
090911 - My wife 3rd anniversary. I get to meet her secretly. End up her dad knows.
120911 - I manage to meet her cause its my special day :D Celebrate with my first girl In everything
I Love Her like Romeo and Juliet
MamatSmile Love Hanis LoveLights
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~