Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~ Labels: First Love, Im in love, Im ready to be in love because I love you.
On the day of 12042011 is the day im so happy because im being waiting since im p4 :) (first crush)
everyday we chat, text, otp, outing ourself and FBing together.
soon their exam start and I need to less chat with her...
I dont want her to feel stress in her exam. thats why i started to less chat with her.
soon 1 guy (Shafiq - S) add him at FB. hmm... I trust her in what she do.
hmm... while im concentrate my own thing, I didnt know that she is chating with S.
soon, day by day, she less chat with me... maybe i tot she busily studying or something...
soon, without me notice it, she stead with another guy which on 04052011.
i didnt notice it. :'(
Soon, we go out and have a study date.
we study with Ateeqa and my wife :)
while im studying, My wife keep disturbing me -.- OMFat!~
One day, we have special ten to receive the golden ticket (escape theme park)
that day, I had super fun in my life :)
i didnt know that she is happy too :D
Hmm... After the night, I tot of sending her home, but my wife want me to lepak with them...
Soon, im very bored, i ask some people to go study again.
so we go out and study at woodland.
while study, she found a book. It call is Book Heart and Craft.
Hmm.. this is what she want me to see...;
A mix of arrogance, a touch of ruthlessness, intensely sexual and sensual.
It helps if you can have the hero say a word or phrase in his own language . . . just ensure its correct! Querida
is Spanish for 'darling'. Amante is the Italian equivalent of 'lovers',whie the French mon coeur translates to 'my heart'. The Greek tend to revert to agape mou when they refer to their love or lover.
so this is what she want to show...
she want to tell me something but she tot that i dont understand...
hmm... actually she didnt know that i really love her... :'(
hmm... soon we go out and to waterfront... and saw hmm...
.......... Wont continue from now on~
:/