Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~
i have a question for you.
if a girl you always wanted to have love you, will you love her back?
this is the situation when both guy and girl love each other.
hmm.. my situation is the same as this :D
hmm... to tell you the truth, im in love :>
On ../04/11, i ask her out. Suddenly she feel sad cause her parent dont allow her to go out. I give a hug on her cause she is sad. In few mins, i say this to her... I Less Than Three you. (shy face)
She reply, Actually I Less Than Three You Too. (Smiling while sad.)
Each time i saw her, My heart start beating fast.
everyday we chat, talk, meet or go outing ourself.
She is different then i tot. Quiet, Pretty, cute and Lovely girl.
I wish i could hug her more than my pillow.
she is the first girl that i give my first hug :>
hmm... soon day by day, past by past, Im getting busy.
she have alot of guy friend. i dont mind if she chat with any guy because i know that i trust her.
sooner 1 day, i find out that she attach with a guy on ../05/11.
I was shock and emo for a day.
i tell her
why?
why did you did this?
Why did you did this to me?
What did i do wrong?
What is my mistake?
What did i do to you?
this is not the 2nd time you cheat me.
You know that i only love you.
why you betraying me?
Did you know that you cheat me 2 time, i still accepting you.
Do you remember when your ex lover hug and kiss another girl in front of you and you feeling down all the way? Im the one who talk to you and company you through out the whole night?
Do you remember that my crush calling me and i reject it in front of you just to spent time with you?
Do you remember that when we go sheesha, my ex crush call me? You know about what i say to her.
But now, Why? WHY? WHY DID YOU THIS TO ME?!~
Hmm... maybe life isnt fair. :'/
I didnt know that you could do this to me. :'(
Do you know that I still love you no matter what...
How could you..... :'(