Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~ Labels: Im in love, stuck in the moment
Its been awhile since i lazy to post some note
Hmm... Today i just wanna post about hehe... Her.
Hmm... I dont know why these day I keep thinking about her.
Okay, like the previous post, I mention that there is two girl I had a crush.
And now I stick to 1. Hmm... As you know, people have feelings.
So I need to choose properly. As day goes by, only she is the one who make me feel, I'm in love.....
Hmm... I started to like her. My feeling tells me that she like me too and she waiting me to say the word.
My biggest question is "how to say to a girl that like her?"
As you people know, I never had a girl friend before. :/
I'm here questioning myself, am I doing the right thing?
To those who read this, pls tell me what should I say to her?
Thanks :)
A guy should make a move if the girl are not moving.
If not, a guy will lose the girl that you love.
By saying the 3 words, it's hard for a first timer to say it.
If you really love her, just say it. If not, other guy will take it.