Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~
Macam bro or sis!!!
Today I'm not gonna post something.
Hmm... Want to know why?
Because I'm lazy.
You see my picture.
So ugly right?
You think I can get a girlfriend?
No right?
You think I can pass my nite cert?
No right?
You think I can dance?
No right?
You think I'm cute.
I hate cute!
You think I'm handsome?
No right?
You think I can get to higher nite.
No right?
You think I a good boy.
No right?
You think I can be in love with someone.
No right?
You think I am a nice and love person.
No right?
You think I should shut up?
No right?? Soo.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All this thing and this fucking thing is making me sick
So pls shut the fucking up!!!
.......
.......
.......
I though of loving you but I wasn't ready.
Why don't you give me a second chance to prove to you I will be ready.
I keep thinking of you everyday.
I know you don't like my friends but that's the fact.
I'm his best friends and the only friends I had.
You making me insane. :'(
I still love you :'(
Give me a second chance.......
Quote;
A guy in his world.
A girl in her world.
Mix them up becoming their world.