Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~
i beening thinking what should i write for nyaa gold
hmm... i have done camping 4 days 3 nights :D
its really fun but every night i keep listenning to ****** **** to remind of her :(
anyway this is my first camp im showing how good i am. :D
i really love this camp <3 <3
anyway I have done my physical recreation
i use my 42km to clock this section
next is service, i almost done
follow by Skill. shit this skill. i dont know what to do for it.
lastly RESIDENTIAL PROJECT!! ARH!!!
ok ok chillax Rahmat. I know you can do it!!
so don't give up. Breath in, Breath out. Breath in, Fart out.
Hmm... sian. I miss chatting with my chatmate
I know some friends stay and go
some dont or some are away.
now i started to go out with new member but old sec sch.
i think i betray some of my friends :(
hmm.. don't worry guys cause my heart always keep in touch with you
Miss you guys... Fauziah, Reandy, sherin, Sufinnah, aliya, Nabilah, NaDhira, Sabrinah, ElLysa, SaLeha, Anna, Liyana, Yat Yat and Noi Noi.
Im sorry if i can't contact you so much.... :(
I mizz you guys alot :D
To rmb you guys is by smiling
anyway Thanks for reading it. :)