Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~
Today is my last exam.
I think I couldn't make it this term cause of my slackness.
Example: yesterday i went to swimming pool. Haha
Talking about swimming. I having fun with them again and again :)
Hmm... Yesterday, we play boat fight, slide, lazy pool and find girl number.
That's right, girls number hahaha. If they play this game, I will be the first person to runaway. Haha
Kk about today. Hmm... My last exam but still can't enjoy yet because my bloody ASSignment -.-
Hmm... After exam I straight away do my assignment.
Until 12pm my stomach give me problem.
Then lunch and lepak at co-op shop. Plan to cheat my assignment but sian, no internet.
Then go back class continue doing. When finish half way, help my other friend who doing pratical.
Help abit then go home around 5.45pm.
While going out from school. My stomach give problem again -.-
Then we walk to MRT.(usually take bus) -.-
Anyway, taking train. Then I found a sit.(at prioty sit) Yes!! Cause my stomach problem -.-
Hmm... While going to sembawang, someone(diploma boy) say "excuse me, can you give a sit to that old man."
Actually not so dam old
Then in my heart say bloody hell, my stomach pain. -.-
Anyway I see that guy pity so I give him -.-
The diploma boy talk to me and say "if you saw any old people, pls give a sit."
I was like WTF??? I know la -.-
He tell me that he will take picture of improperate or inconsiderate people in train and put it in stomp.
My friend ask me to clap. And I laugh hahaha!!!
My friend tell me that he is siao. And I say hmm... Maybe
..... Continue, after back from train. I walk home and rest at home.
Tmr must wake up early for continue another half and blah blah blah.....
Hmm... Now i regret that must do your ASSignment before due date-.-
FISHMoNGer -.-
Hmm... after tmr, I will ENJOY!!!
Haha!!
Quotes for today is Never regret what you are doing because other feel the same way as you.
Hmm... thanks for reading it and Enjoy!!!
I'm single and not meant for heartbreakers