Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~
This weekends I enjoy the fun and activity I attend.
On sat, I wake up at 9 when I heard my phone ring.
I pick up the phone and answer the call.
It's was Yan who call me. -.-
He ask me eh mat, why you never follow your mom?
I was like uh???
He ask me, later meet you at •••••
I say oh ok later I come (with sleepy face:0 )
I slept abit and wake up around 11.30
Then meet at .......
Over there have food and games
I join the fun and enjoy over there.
Soon it's time to go home I ask Yan later play LAN?
And he say ya. Soon we both meet and play for awhile.
After LAN, we go lepak for awhile and go home.
When I reach home, we play monopoly around 11pm.
then we play2..... Until 2.15am and go straight to bed.
On sun, I wake up at 10am
Yan call me Again -.-
He ask me you ready already? I say no
He ask me to meet at lakeside at 11am and don't be late
And i say ok.
I reach there around 10.50am and no One around
So I wait and listen song
Soon alim call me and ask you wait for who?
I say shufian
He say oh ok
Soon every arrive, we go straight to city hall to meet bao guang then go eat.
Finish eat, straight to Marine bay sand.
Over there slack abit and make video.
Then go walk2 again. After that walk2 at somerset. Make another video and stunts.
Do more break dance and jumpstlye again.
Finish it with photo and then play arcade.
Then slack at Mac and eat.
Soon getting late we ciao home.
At MRT, allim wear his mask and make people look at him.
In my heart say that I hope his face isn't in the stomp. Haha
When reaching home, I arrive around 10.30pm hmm... Lucky not so late.
Hmm... That's on weekend.
Hmm... About weekday which ytd and today hmm... Abit bored
Hmm... Yesterday around 6pm go LAN
Then today 3pm follow Wei hao go bugis then go meeting at Taman jurong kfc around 7pm
Then before go home I buy ice cream at Mac again :)
Kk that's all reader.
My quote today is hmm... No point making an event if you are not planning anything.
Hmm... Thanks for reading and tata!!! :)