Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~
I'm now hungry. Later I go hunt for a food
Anyway today I really slack alot.
I wake up at 6am go bath and ciao go school at 7am.
While in train from lakeside to jurong east I stand for awhile(too pack)
I change green to red line. When train open the door, I ciong in and sit in th middle.
Then I sleep without notice. When I wake up, I arrive at yishun. I when to school around 8.30
My friend promise me to meet at 8.30am at school canteen. When I arrive, no one at canteen.
I eat my breakfast first while waiting. Soon 9am we go up to class slowly
I start to do my project abit. Then help my friend to do pratical
Half way done we go for a SGO talk. It's about police case.
While SGO talk, I sleep(as usual) and wake up when video been played
After talk, we go back class and listen to our CA talk. -.-
Then continue my project bait again. -.-
12pm our lunch break. Go eat and slack.
1pm go up and finish my project.
Soon to be 4pm, my friend done his project, we ciao and go home
As per usual when in train I sleep and wake up 1 station before.
It's a sudden to me to always wake up before 1 to alight
Reach at lakeside, do as usually I do, I walk home from lakeside.
Reach home I eat then sleep Around 6pm
I wake up at 12 am and shock 0.0
And now I'm hungry -.-"
Okay la bye reader
I want to eat
Makan sayur[(Sayonara)(good bye)]
Quote for today is Don't leave your old friends behind because they are the ones who have some left memory with you