Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~
I'm not sure what I'm going to post now
Sian.... I miss otp with my friends :(
The first time I otp is when my birthday nite :)
And I know this girl. One of my scout friend intro to me :)
I was shock when she want to otp with me and intro to another girl
After intro, three of us chat. I talk the least. Anyway I enjoy.
I also learn that if we you can't sleep, we just otp with friends.
Anyway I also don't know what is otp. Haha. But now I know.
It is on the phone. Haha. The next day we continue he otp.
Until one day. :( hmm... In most story, they have happy and sad story.
Just now was happy but sad thing is that hmm... It's hard to say :(
Now I really miss her :( she love to make a poem. I love to make people laugh.
She love to jiwang. I love coke. And now we are nothing but a silencer.
Now we don't tAlk or text like how we use it together :(
All I want to say is that, I miss you :'(
Hmm... It's been a month we been s. friends together and now I thing she don't care about me any more.
Hmm... Anyway I want to be brave like what she said.
Anything happen, the train, traffic, event or life must move on.
Now I have to be moving on alone.
Hmm... it's been long I never text my other friends.
I just realize that I miss my adik (angkat) and all my secondary school friends
Hmm... Some I never meet before. Some say they saw me but I never realize.
Some been Mia. Some always text me but I lazy to reply (sorry)
hmm... Anyway I'm BACK so do chat with me :)
Need my number just add me at facebook. Btw no flirting pls. I'm a guy scared of girl flirting
Hmm... Anyway thanks for reading it
Hate love. Enjoy! :D