Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
Welcome to Mamat Life
No porn viewers
To my Party Rock People
Just eat Burger :D
=)
HaHa Ft. LaLa
In work
~ Craving ~
hmm... today im not going to say anything about other but me
now people love to nag and nag at me
but now i just to do NA NA NA
My Chemical Romance - NA NA NA
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary
It's time to do it now and do it loud
KIlljoys make some noise!
(Na Na Na...)
Drugs
Gimme drugs
Gimme drugs
I don't need it
But I'll sell what you got
Take the cash
And I'll keep it
Eight legs to the wall
Hit the gas
Kill 'em all
And we crawl
And we crawl
And we crawl
You be my detonator
Love
Gimme love
Gimme love
I don't need it
But I'll take what I want
From your heart
And I'll keep it
In a bag
In a box
Put an X on the floor
Gimme more
Gimme more
Gimme more
Shut up and sing it with me
(Na Na Na...)
From mall security
(Na na na...)
To every enemy
(Na na na...)
We're on your property
Standing in V formation
(Na Na Na...)
Let's Blow an artery
(Na na na...)
Eat plastic surgery
(Na na na...)
Keep your apology
Give us more detonation
(More! Gimme more! Gimme more!)
Oh, let me tell ya 'bout the sad man
Shut up and let me see your jazz hands
Remember when you were a madman
Thought you was BATMAN!!!
and hit the party with a gas can
[. From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/my-chemical-romance-lyrics/na-na-na-lyrics.html .]
Kiss me you animal
(Na Na Na...)
You run the company
(Na na na...)
Fuck like a kennedy
(Na na na...)
I think we'd rather be
Burning your information
Let's blow an artery
(Na na na...)
Eat plastic surgery
(Na na na...)
Keep your apology
Give us more detonation
And right here
Right now
All the way in Battery City
The Little children
Raised their open filthy palms
Like tiny daggers up to heaven
And all the juvee halls
And the Ritalin rats
Ask angels made from neon and fucking garbage
Scream out "What will save us?"
And the sky opened up
Everybody wants to change the world
Everybody wants to change the world
But no one,
No one wants to die
Wanna try, wanna try, wanna try
Wanna try, wanna try, now
I'll be your detonator
(Guitar solo)
(Na Na Na...)
Make no apology
It's Death or Victory
On my authority
Crash and burn
Young and loaded
Drop like a bulletshell
Dress like a sleeper cell
I'd rather go to hell
Then be in purgatory
Cut my hair
Gag and bore me
Pull this pin
Let this world explode........
--------
Thats rite NA NA NA. WHATEVER!!!
Next about me is.... a person who hmm... lie to me
Love the Way You Lie (Part 2) by Rihanna featuring Eminem
[Rihanna]
On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
Then this thing turned out so evil
I don’t know why I’m still surprised
Even angels have their wicked schemes
And you take that to new extremes
But you’ll always be my hero
Even though you’ve lost your mind
[Chorus]
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that’s all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that’s all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
Ohhh, I love the way you lie
[Rihanna]
Now there’s gravel in our voices
Glass is shattered from the fight
In this tug of war, you’ll always win
Even when I’m right
‘Cause you feed me fables from your hand
With violent words and empty threats
And it’s sick that all these battles
Are what keeps me satisfied
[Chorus]
[Rihanna]
So maybe I’m a masochist
I try to run but I don’t wanna ever leave
Til the walls are goin’ up
In smoke with all our memories
[Eminem]
This morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face
Smeared makeup as we lay in the wake of destruction
Hush baby, speak softly, tell me I’ll be sorry
That you pushed me into the coffee table last night
So I can push you off me
Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me
Run out the room and I’ll follow you like a lost puppy
Baby, without you, I’m nothing, I’m so lost, hug me
Then tell me how ugly I am, but that you’ll always love me
Then after that, shove me, in the aftermath of the
Destructive path that we’re on, two psychopaths but we
Know that no matter how many knives we put in each other’s backs
That we’ll have each other’s backs, ’cause we’re that lucky
Together, we move mountains, let’s not make mountains out of molehills,
You hit me twice, yeah, but who’s countin’?
I may have hit you three times, I’m startin’ to lose count
But together, we’ll live forever, we found the youth fountain
Our love is crazy, we’re nuts, but I refused counsellin’
This house is too huge, if you move out I’ll burn all two thousand
Square feet of it to the ground, ain’t shit you can do about it
With you I’m in my f-ckin’ mind, without you, I’m out it
[Chorus]
Love the way you lie
------------
Thats is why in still sad :(
but now who care about the FUCKING LOVE!!!!
JUST GO TO HELL BABE!!
_____________________________________________________________________________