Today i wake at o630H
then I teilling myself "Why i wake so Early ARH!!!"
I slowly bathing and slowly wearing my shirt.
but then still around 0730H.
then I while waiting till 0800H, I just thinking about what should I do today? Hmm....
then when its 0800H i started to wear shoe and set off to LSPS.
The lesson start i begin to feel sleepy. hehehe sorry coz lesson always make me sleepy.
when part to pratical, i started to be wakie wakie
sometime prat also bored but the only 1 thing to do is Taking PHOTO!!!




At 1230H i follow Rajin to order poncho for STC.
After that i went straight home.
Hmm... my plan is to go out again with Fau but maybe my parent will ****** at me again.
around 1315H i went bed and wake around 1713H.
when i wake, i find food coz too hungry already ARH!!
haha to day my sis treat me MAC
hmm... suddenly this Y girl sms with e and tell me "how are you"
i keep on sms with her till i got nothing to say. then i stop
hehehe sorry Y
oh ya reader pls teach me about blog!
Hmm... how to end again?